After a bit of a hectic day, I just arrived in Barcelona and am here hanging out in Colleen's apartment. My train unfortunately arrived 2 hours late, but so is the Spanish train system. It was already 11pm so we went to the local Turkish food place around the corner and I had a delicious little chicken kebab wrap. Yay for eating meat for the next week and a half!
Colleen and I are going to go check out one of Gaudi' houses tomorrow and the Magic Fountain and on Saturday going to see Dali's house/museum. So far from what I've seen of Barcelona, it looks a lot like Alicante, but bigger and with Catalan, obiously. The lack of Spanish signs is actually a bit scary since I certaily don't speak any Catalan - I'm not sure how Colleen deals with this. =)
I am leaving Sunday for Italy and I don't know if I'll be able to use the internet there since I think it is quite expensive. I'm super excited so I'll be sure to write a lot/post pictures when I get back to Alicante!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment