Wednesday, December 19, 2007

tomorrow...

I am in the library and I am supposed to be studying for the final I have in two hours, but from what I've heard it is supposed to be pretty easy and I am doing really well in this class so I am not worrying about it too much. Instead I am sitting here with some of my good friends from Alicante and chatting as we realize how close our trips home really are. I finish my final at 3:30, we have our closing ceremony at 4:00, I go home and work on packing, maybe go out for a bit with some friends and have to leave my host-house at 5:00am to catch my 7:05am flight. I'll be back in the US tomorrow afternoon!

I've been really excited to be coming home, but in the last few days I also realized what I'll really miss about Spain - the friends I've made in my program. I'm so glad that some of us might have the chance to hopefully see each other again in the US, but it won't be the same and we won't have our common frustrations and experiences to share in our daily Spanish lives. I've been being very social despite my three finals this week and I am really glad of it because I know I would regret not spending as much time as I could with my favorite people in the program. We have to say our goodbyes today and I bet I will generate some tears. I think a few other students might by on my flight tomorrow, but not many, and even that will be over soon.

Hasta luego and see you all in the USA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One more day Baby.
Love Mom